Ed Hughes Memorial Arena
The Ed Hughes Memorial Arena is the City of Ione's Multi-Purpose, covered arena. It is available for all outdoor activities year-round, rain or shine.
Visit https://www.j-bouldinwest.com/ for more information!
Click here to view a Google calendar for the Arena.
In addition to the overall size of the structure, included are protective railings surrounding the entire interior as well as grandstands, an announcer's booth and ticket counter, and treated sand and clay mixture for traction and footing. 800 amp lighting both inside and out along with solar panels for visibility illuminates the entire building and surrounding area. Holding and warming up areas are being constructed and easy access to and from the building makes it an ideal location in beautiful Howard Park for all your outdoor arena activities.
- Overall Size - 200ft x 250ft. Within the movable panels - 165ft x 250ft.
- Lighting - 800 amps in addition to solar panels for total illumination with no dark areas.
- Restrooms are available on-premises in addition to water for animal use.
- Parking available for both spectators and participants.
- Easy ingress and egress for all visitors and participants.
- The arena is surrounded by over 90 acres of a beautiful park setting with a historic race track and picnic amenities.
We are the perfect spot for your next event, BIG or small. From clinics, barrel races to ropings. The Ed Hughes Memorial Arena is even a great summertime venue for parties or weddings.
Contact us to see how we can help you:
Alison Lafayne- email@example.com